When you take care of your teeth, a lifetime of beautiful smiles is yours to enjoy. So many people are embarrassed by their smile because they didn’t take care of their teeth. Don’t make it to this list and live with regret when it’s so easy to protect your smile. Some of the most common dental services that protect your smile include:
· Teeth Cleaning: When you visit the dentist for an annual exam, he’ll provide teeth cleaning new york ny services. This is the same service as teeth whitening, but does remove stains and discolorations from the teeth.
· X-Rays: Dentists take a lot of dental X-Rays. An X-Ray is the best image that a dentist can get of the inside of the mouth. In turn, the X-Ray allows him to diagnose and rete many conditions related to the teeth.
· Teeth Whitening: This service is offered from the dentist but uses a bleaching solution to perfect your smile. The results are instant and it is less damaging to the teeth than the whitening kits sold at drug stores.
· Extractions: Hopefully a tooth extraction is a service that you won’t ever need. However, it is a service the dentist offers if and when it is needed by a patient.
· Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is another commonly performed service that can protect your teeth. It is beneficial after chips and cracks occur.
The dentist has the services that you want and need to protect your beautiful smile for a long time to come. The ADA recommends visiting the dentist twice each year to keep your dental problems away. The services above are a few that a dentist offers to protect your teeth and beautiful smile. Use them to your advantage.